Queensland Fertility Group patients can now connect with each other online by joining the new QFG Forum. Designed for existing patients, the forum is a safe and secure environment where patients can share their joys, hopes and fears at any time – day or night. If you are a current patient and think you will find it valuable, please click the ‘Register now’ button below, or enter your username and password if you are already a forum member.
About the QFG Fertility Forum
The anonymity of all forum users is fiercely protected and our moderators ensure the forum remains a supportive environment at all times.
What is more, you have complete control over how you participate. You can start by simply reading the experiences and advice of others. But if you are ready to share your joys, hopes and fears, turn to others in the forum at any time – day or night. If you find it valuable, we encourage you to support others in return.
But the QFG Fertility Forum, is more than just a chat room. We also provide you with:
- Detailed treatment cycle information ,as we know it can be hard to absorb all information provided to you in your nursing appointments
- More detailed information on Support Groups that meet on a regular basis, and
- Early pregnancy care information, for when you reach that significant point with us.
Within the forum, topics of discussion include, but are not limited to
- Undergoing Treatment for the First Time
- Undergoing Treatment Again
- Secondary Infertility
- General Health & Wellbeing
- Dealing with Pregnancy Loss
- Donor Information
- Single Mothers
- Men’s Corner
- News & Social Issues; and
- Sharing Room where patients can share their personal journey through IVF with others
Registration takes less than a minute. Sign up to the QFG Fertility Forum now…
If you are not yet a patient of Queensland Fertility Group you will not be able to register for this forum. However, please feel free to contact us today to explore your assisted fertility options by calling 1800 111 483…