COVID-19 Update: Snap Lockdown in Queensland
As per the Queensland Health directive, the following will be effective from 1600 today, Saturday 31 July, for Queensland Fertility Group‘s facilities in Brisbane, Springwood, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast:
- Clinical and diagnostic services will continue as scheduled.
- Nurse talks and counselling sessions should be moved to Zoom where possible to reduce patient contact
- Only patients may enter our facilities, not visitors or partners
- Semen sample collection for IVF cycles will need to occur off site where possible
- Patients and staff need to be screened for temperature and symptoms prior to entry to our facilities
- People with a temperature of greater than 37.5, fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, had a loss of taste or smell, have visited a known hotspot or declared area, or have been directed to be tested or quarantined, please do not enter our facilities and self-isolate until a negative COVID test has returned
- Face masks must be worn by all staff and patients at all times – please bring in your own mask if you have one, otherwise we can provide one when you arrive
These directions will be reviewed on Tuesday 3 August.