COVID-19: Update: we are open
COVID-19 Update: We are open
Queensland Health has partially eased recent COVID 19 restrictions, effective 1800 Monday 11/1/21 until 0100 Friday 22/1/21.
As per the Queensland Health directive, the following will be effective from 1800 Monday 11/1/21 for QFG‘s facilities in Brisbane metro area, including Little Edward St, St Andrews Place (Spring Hill Specialist Day Hospital and Embryology Lab), Springwood, Watkins Medical Centre and Everton Park:
- Only patients may enter our facilities
- visitors or partners may not enter our facilities
- semen sample collection for IVF cycles will need to occur off site for Spring Hill Specialist Day Hospital, where the collection room will be closed until further notice
- semen sample collection elsewhere can occur on site
- Patients and staff need to be screened for temperature and symptoms upon entry to our facilities
- If you are suffering from fevers, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea, had a loss of taste or smell, visited or been in a known hotspot, have been directed to be tested or quarantined, please do not enter our facilities but contact your specialist for further instruction
- People with a temperature of greater than 37.5, symptoms or exposure to the locations listed on the QLD Health website may not enter our facilities, and must quarantine until a negative COVID test has returned
- Face masks must be worn by all staff and patients at all times in our facilities – please provide your own mask, otherwise QFG will supply
- All staff should return to work as normal– there is no need for people to continue working from home
These directions will be reviewed on Thursday 21/1/21.