Update regarding COVID-19 - we are open
COVID-19 Update - we are open
At this stage no restrictions have been placed on the provision of health services or elective surgery, so our services will continue as scheduled. However, we will operate a little bit differently to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and specialists.
Queensland Health has partially eased recent COVID 19 restrictions, effective 0600 Thursday 15/4/21.
As per the Queensland Health directive, the following will be effective from that time for all our facilities in Queensland:
- Partners and visitors may accompany patients, except into Spring Hill Specialist Day Hospital theatres
- Semen sample collection may occur on site
- Patients and staff need to be screened for temperature and symptoms prior to entry
- Face masks are to be worn as clinically indicated, but the universal mask wearing is no longer required
- If you are suffering from a temperature of greater than 37.5, fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, had a loss of taste or smell, visited a known hotspot, or have been directed to be tested or quarantined, please do not enter our facilities and self-isolate until a negative test has returned