COVID-19 Update: Lockdown extended for South-East Qld
As per the Queensland Health directive, the following will be effective from 6pm Saturday 31 July, for Queensland Fertility Group‘s facilities in Brisbane, Springwood, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast, and will remain in place until at least 6pm Sunday, 8 August:
- Clinical and diagnostic services will continue as scheduled.
- Nurse discussions and counselling sessions will be moved to Zoom to reduce patient contact
- Only patients may enter our facilities, not visitors or partners
- Semen sample collection for IVF cycles will occur off site where possible
- Patients and staff need to be screened for temperature and symptoms prior to entry to our facilities
- If you have a temperature of greater than 37.5, fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, had a loss of taste or smell, have visited a known hotspot or declared area, or have been directed to be tested or quarantined, please do not enter our facilities, contact your specialist and self-isolate
- Face masks must be worn by all staff and patients at all times – please bring in your own mask if you have one, otherwise we can provide one when you arrive
These directions will be reviewed as updates are provided by the Qld government throughout this lockdown period.
Update on 6 August: To our Brisbane Patients – We are here for you
As a result of the Brisbane Ekka holiday being officially cancelled, we would like to advise that all of our Brisbane clinics will be open as per usual on Wednesday, 11 August. If you need to contact our clinics on this day for any reason please be reassured that our staff are here to help answer any queries.
We appreciate how challenging fertility treatment is at the best of times. Keep safe and know that we are here for you.