COVID ALERT Brisbane- We Are Open – 28 June 2021
QFG would like to assure our patients that our Brisbane facilities remain open and fully operational.
However, as per the Queensland Health directive for Metro North, the following will be effective from 0600 Monday 28/6/21 for QFG Brisbane (Brisbane facilities), including Little Edward St, Spring Hill Specialist (SHDSH), Springwood Day Hospital, Watkins Medical Centre and Everton Park:
- face masks must be worn by all staff and patients at all times in our Brisbane facilities
- only patients may enter Brisbane facilities
- visitors may not enter Brisbane facilities
- patients and staff need to be screened by temperature and symptoms prior to entry to our facilities
- if you are suffering from fevers, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea, had a loss of taste or smell, visited or been in a known hotspot, have been directed to be tested or quarantined, please do not enter our facilities but contact your specialist for further instruction
Facilities outside of Brisbane are unaffected. Should you require any clarification, please contact your specialist for further information.
Thank you for your assistance and understanding.