Terry is a graduate of the University of Queensland and has since gained extensive experience in the fertility field in both Australia and overseas, working in elite units in London in IVF, obstetrics and gynaecology. He is a Senior Fertility Specialist with Qld Fertility Group.
Terry offers his patients ongoing fertility care, from fertility assessments and treatment right through to the delivery of their baby at North West Private Hospital. He prides himself on his ability to provide his patients with the best and safest possible care throughout their journey to parenthood.
Terry has a special interest in advanced laparoscopic surgery, and the management of menstrual disorders, incontinence and prolapse surgery, and abnormal smears.
His professional affiliations include:
- Fellow of the Royal Australian New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (London)
- Australian Gynaecological Endoscopy Society
- The European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Fertility Society of Australia
- The National Association of Specialist Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Terry is a popular Specialist with a reputation for being meticulous, caring and enthusiastic about practising medicine. He is happily married with two daughters.